Thursday, September 11, 2008

Two new slingshots

I have two new slingshots.

I used my tiny black teardrop slingshot as the template for the first one so it is very similar except slightly SMALLER. It is made of black cotton and uses the same type of strings. The strings can be made to either be a single string on the front and two on the back or vice versa. So far I've only worn it in public with two strings on the back.

The second new sling features the return of a metallic silver material which had been used on a previous sling but which had worn through due to so much use on the beach. This slingshot's template was the new cotton one mentioned above but after adding a hem it ended being my SMALLEST ever slingshot swimsuit. It uses about an inch less material than my tiny black teardrop sling which has featured lots. The strings are white and will probably run like the one I posted last year (which I wore whilst sharing a public beach shower). A single string at the back and two on the front.

I cannot believe how small my new silver slingshot is and do not yet know if I will wear in on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment